Welcome to template3 Online Help
Welcome to the template3 Online Help. Now you've just
come across a great website for virtual office, server & IT solution.
For small and medium-sized businesses, it is more cost-efficient to establish your virtual business IT infrastructure with our professional services.
If you are new
to template3, you can sign up as a free user to
make a tour of the
template3. We are certain that your company will soon rely on the
many great features and tools that template3 has to offer. A few include:
- template3 Remote File Server with web, template3 File Explorer client or FTP access
- You can share and access your files from anywhere, or remotely.
- You can store your business files and personal files online.
- You can access the files through a web browser from anywhere, anytime.
- template3 offers great web-based tool for managing your files and folders;
moreover, you can use Windows Explorer to manage your files, provided you
download client software-template3 File Explorer.
- Automatic file / email backup and folder synchronization
- You can backup your files automatically and securely that requires no backup device.
- Drag & drop your emails and contacts between your local email client and your template3 webmail. Automatically backup your emails to your webmail.
- You can synchronize folders among local & remote, multiple PCs or multiple users.
- Sharing files with your partners / customers / colleagues anywhere
- You can create shared folders and files on template3; you have full
control to assign different permissions to different users and different
- Your partners / customers / colleagues can access the files through a web browser or template3 File Explorer client.
- Content and Website Publishing
- You can publish your files, folders, albums on template3. Everybody can access your publish.
- You can
drag & drop your web pages and publish them online; no domain registration, no
hassle, just upload your files and activate your Homepage on template3.
- Supporting Multi-level Groups
- The administrative user can create multiple groups and assign one administrator for each group.
- Each administrator can create multiple sub-groups and create an administrator for each sub-group.
- The administrator can manage users, groups and sub-groups by adding / modifying / deleting accounts, setting storage quotas, etc..
- The administrator can
manage overall systems and services, monitor service status and trouble-shoot problems, etc..
- You can use template3's Group Admin feature and Administrative Tools to create your own group management
in accordance with your organizational structure.
- Free SMTP/POP3/Web email
- You get a free email account when you sign up template3.
- You can create your online address book and these email addresses can be grouped
into Contact Groups.
- You can
configure Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail to
access your template3 email account.
How can you use the Online Help?
Browse by topic using the Contents and
keyword using the Index
Use the buttons at the top of the help window to
quickly find information by using the help system's Index feature or by
searching for a particular topic using our Search feature. We recommend
you browse by topic to learn more about all of the great features template3 has to offer you.
Click "Support" on pages in template3
When you are browsing template3 Web, just click on "Support" link at the buttom of the page to access
online help. Our help system lets you quickly find information about
using your template3 and managing your account.
If after reviewing the template3 Online Help
you still have questions, please feel free to contact template3 Support. Email all technical, sales and billing questions